Meet Kim

About me

6:24 AM Kimspiracy 0 Comments



Meet Kim:
I live in New Jersey & study Liberal arts for psychology. 
I'm passionate about way too many things like fashion, art, makeup, working out, eating, baking, nature, shopping, writing.... yea
I'm half Guatemalan & half Mexican
I was looking to create something where I could share my thoughts, creativity, ideas, and style with others. That's where my blog came into play... Kim's Conspiracy


Favorites:
Fave Book: Just Kids by Patti Smith
Fave Season: Fall
Fave Place: Antigua, Guatemala
Fave Drink: Coffee
Fave Food: Any type of seafood
All time fave shows: Gossip Girl, Grey's Anatomy, The Hills
Fave Color: Black
Fave Store: Guess
Fave Holiday: Christmas
Fave City: NYC
Fave Store: Guess
Fave Disney Character: Olof
Fave Band: Mana



My Philosophy:
"Life's too short to wear boring clothes" -unknown
I feel everyone has such a different and unique style. There will always be a way to recreate a look but an original will always be the original. I'm also very big on affordable fashion. As important as appearance can be, I see so much more use of money for other things rather than just clothes. And while other's appearance is not my concern, my own style is very important to me. Life is too short to waste it on baggy pants and sweatshirts all the time. I want to look good the day I meet the love of my life or the day an event changes my life forever. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: