Fashion

New Fall Boots: MK

8:22 AM Kimspiracy 8 Comments

It is so hard to find the perfect pair of boots for the fall. Around this time of the year I grow an obsession with one specific pair of boots for the season. I struggle to find my perfect match every year, and this year I had to settle because I could not find "the ones." I actually did find a pair that caught my eye by Michael Kors but had to keep in mind that as a college student I could not be spending hundreds of dollars on shoes. Luckily, I recently received them as a gift and had to share my favorite new item in my closet.








These boots speak for themselves but what's best about them is that they can be combined with almost any look, especially in the fall! I definitely recommend to anyone getting a pair of boots along this style. I have always been a fan of boots with a slim calf, they seem to have more class to them but are usually more expensive because of the way they are fitted. Here are a couple of boots with the same color and style but more affordable towards a budget such as my own college budget.


Macy's: Franco Sarto


Good luck to everyone looking for "the ones." I'll still be here enjoying mine until next season.


You Might Also Like

8 comments:

  1. I'm in love with these boots, Kim!

    www.thetravelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning pair of boots! Great find. Happy Sunday, Kim :)
    www.lovecompassionatelee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely boots!
    http://elsecretodemistercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great, classic pair of boots!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pair dear! I love all of MK! Great choice!
    Win EOS lip balm at cvetybaby.com
    Bloglovin
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete