Fashion

Prince Royce Concert Outfit

5:29 AM Kimspiracy 11 Comments

I went to a concert this weekend and went through the longest, hardest process finding the right outfit. I don't think I have ever sent my best friend so many pictures before to get her opinion. After hours of agony I finally came to a decision. 
The Concert was for Prince Royce ( A gorgeous Hispanic man who sings bachata music) and it was in Madison Square Garden. I needed something with a classy yet loose vibe. So I went with a shortened blazer, a strapless top, ripped jeans and wedges. Hopefully this post helps any other ladies decide on an outfit to a bachata concert.

Blazer: Francesca's
Jeans: American Eagle
Top: Mandee's
Wedges: Shi

This is my new favorite accessory! In fact, I planned my outfit accordingly around this bag because I was really excited to bring it with me to the city. It matches great with most outfits and adds some glam to any look. It's the perfect size, color and style. I recently purchased this beauty at Aldo.


I needed a necklace to fill in the empty space between the strapless top and my neck. I got this pretty gem at Forever 21, which compliments the Top.


I know wearing heels gets tiring after a while and considering I was walking around in the city, I made sure to bring along some flats for when I got tired. 



Addicted to you by Prince Royce (One of my favorite songs by him)


A look at what my friends wore for more inspiration & ideas:



You Might Also Like

11 comments: