travel

Daytrips: Willowwood NJ

8:33 PM Kimspiracy 10 Comments

I've had such a hectic couple of weeks! Keeping up with work, school, the gym, and friendships have been overwhelming lately and I felt that I needed a "de-stress" hour. It's good to take some time off from your strict schedule every once in a while and relax. I don't mean a crazy night out in a club in which you depend on alcohol to relieve your problems. I also do not mean a movie night by yourself in which you dig your face into a tub of ice cream. I mean time with some friends to just talk and relax for a little. This could be anything! Like shopping, getting some coffee, going for a walk, or out for dinner. I took my own advice for once and went out with two of my best friends for some coffee and a walk in one of New Jersey's most beautiful places. The Willowwood Arboretum.
This place is beautiful! Keep in mind that it is famous for all of its flowers and it is fall right now so almost everything is dead. Yet the beauty of this place still shines.
There's something about it that keeps me at peace and I definitely recommend anyone to pay a visit if you're ever in New Jersey.








Willowwod is beautiful and it is definitely hard to compare to other parks but there are alternatives considering not everyone can travel to the middle of New Jersey just to experience an hour walk through Willowwood. I definitely recommend finding a place near you where you can go and be at peace whenever you want. Like a park, hiking grounds, or an arboretum. If you are ever in New Jersey, definitely stop here and experience the beauty yourself. There is nothing like nature to bring you back down to earth.


You Might Also Like

10 comments:

  1. Girl,I feel very busy all the time.Like the life never slows down, but we all have to be grateful! Nice photos!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures!!

    xxx
    Camilla
    http://avenuecamilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe I had so much fun with you! My post about this will be up on Wednesday :)

    -Raza from www.thetravelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This place looks magical! Beautiful pictures!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow it looks indeed like a great place to visit in New Jersey, I'd love to do so! Thanks for sharing :)
    xx

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow its really amazing
    http://www.consumerspk.com/damages-of-rs-20000-on-substandard-bread/

    ReplyDelete